Please READ the instructions thoroughly for your guidance.
The Management Staff of CITE approves the recommendation of the Admission Committee to accept the following successful applicants into the senior high school program starting SY 2018-2019.
The acceptance of the following students depends upon the results of the medical examinations, verification interviews and the conforme to the provisions of the Scholarship Grant Agreement and Statement of Principles of the school.
1. Your admission is pending upon the results of the medical examinations, and verification interviews.
2. Please note the schedule of activities that follows:
Saturday, May 26, 2018 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm) — Orientation on the Scholarship Program, Pledging Session, Contract Signing and Enrollment (with Parents)
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 29 & 30 (8:00 am -4:00 pm) — Medical Examination
3. Please bring the following on Saturday, May 26, 2018:
equivalent of two (2) months pledge of parents to the cost of education (example if your parents pledged P1000 per month, you have to bring P2000 for your enrollment)
Original documents, high school report card / Form 138-A, or Transfer credentials and Transcript of Records (TOR) for college students,
Good Moral Certification
NSO Birth Certificate (photocopy only, please don’t submit an original copy)
NCAE Result, Income Tax Return or Tax Exemption Certification.
For Cebu City Scholars, please submit your Scholarship Grant Certificate.
Kindly place all original documents in a long brown envelope.
4. Those scheduled for verification interviews MUST see Dr. Jun Langahin or Mr. Dariel Lauron for your re-interview before your scheduled medical examinations.
5. Failure to report to CITE for your medical examinations on May 29-30 and May 26 for the orientation, contract signing, enrollment and submission of original documents shall mean you’ll FORFEIT your slot in the program. The Admission Committee will replace you and give the slot to applicants in the waiting list.
6. Applicants who are in the WAITING LIST must start contacting CITE on Monday, June 4, 2018 for the status of your application. Your acceptance into the program will depend on the number of accepted students who are not going to continue their education in CITE.
RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY, MAY 21, 2018